Terra Property Analytics provides appraisals and consulting for vacant land and complex real estate situations.
- Valuation disputes, for negotiated situations, mediations, and litigation
- Appraisals for establishing sales prices or lease rates
- Acquisitions and dispositions by governments and corporations
- Eminent domain (takings for public use), working for both property owners and government condemnors
- Land use planning and analysis, real estate due diligence studies and feasibility studies
- Construction defects in multi-family and commercial projects
- Complex and special use properties
Land Appraisal Expertise and Integrity
70% of our work is vacant land. Our clients value our appraisal expertise with vacant parcels and our familiarity with land use issues and permitting. We believe that high quality research and diligent analysis of every detail results in appraisals that are fair and convincing to all parties.
As part of our specialization in land, we have established relationships with professional cost estimators, land use professionals, engineers, and real estate attorneys. Our work covers valuation, ground leases, easement acquisitions, corridor valuations, and street vacations.